Monday, September 17, 2012

Eye Candy

I've always tried really hard to come up with "meaty" posts here because I figure if you're going to spend your precious time coming to read what I have to say, I may as well put some effort into it.

The only problem with that is that it's really time-consuming and after an excruciatingly long week at work, my brain (and body) shuts down.  So I'm going to start publishing things here that I've simply found online during the week; things that have inspired me or made me sit up and take notice.

I hope you enjoy these little "micro-posts" and if you have any ideas or items you want to share that fit the theme, please leave a link in the comments.

Here's the first one:



BE LINEN MOVIE IN ENGLISH from Linen and hemp community on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment