Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Progress!

I just checked my Google Analytics, and it seems that, against all odds, you are still with me.

So, here's your treat for sticking around:


Well ok, it's not much.  'Tis but a humble sleeve cuff.

I still have a whole 'nother one to knit.  Drat.

But, it's SOMETHING, right?!?

And though I am valiantly (and vainly) trying to fight off a particularly insidious stomach virus, I have a few other little treats for you:


Chives, coming out to enjoy the sunshine.

My sedum is already growing!  In April! 



And these are my Hens and Chicks, with a little "hippy dippy Pioneer-Woman-Photoshop-action" action.

I am totally diggin' (HA!  Diggin'?  Get it!?) the garden activity!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I get happy when things start sprouting! Also, your package arrived today: I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much! Feel free to blog about it now. :D

    ReplyDelete