Thursday, June 17, 2010

This week can go and suck it.

Monday?  It can go and suck it.

Tuesday (aka: The New "Monday")?  IT can go and suck it.

Wednesday?  Well, ok, maybe Wednesday doesn't have to suck it.

Thursday?  Thursday, you are the epitome of suckage.  You can take your crappy "problems-without-solutions", your "Here's a fun job for you: I need you to call this guy and tear him a new one 'cause he's not doing his job", your "I'm not going to be able to meet your deadline because I don't have my shiz together" and your "psychotic-contractor-on-a-murderous-rampage-because-he-is-crazy-and-obviously-has-a-problem-taking-orders-from-chicks" telephone calls and you can go and SUCK IT.

s.u.c.k.i.t.

This is what I'm talking about:


Ignore the adorable dog, Champion of the Fetch.  Ignore the Crocs.  Ignore the AWESOME socks.  Look at the screened-in gazebo structure on the left.  You see that?  That's less than a year old.  That is the only thing that allows us to enjoy the outdoors during the summer.

Add some Tuesday to the mix and what do you have?


Tuesday was a little breezy, apparently.  And that *thing* actually landed on my new ornamental grasses, nearly killing them in the process (the plants cost almost as much as the structure).

Do you see what I'm saying, people?

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I'm so sorry about your week! But hey, you got quite the witty little post out of it, so all is not lost! Your house and steps and planters look fabulous, btw. Great job!

    ReplyDelete