Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Like Knows Like

When I moved to my current home (6-1/2 years ago), it was the first time I had ever a) owned a computer and b) had home internet access.

Aaaaaaand I went a little crazy, surfing blogs, Flickr and Ravelry.  It was nothing for me to spend 3+ hours per day online.  Ahem. *cough lazyass cough* (What?  I know you did, too.  Don't even try to deny it.)

Anyway, one of my favourite blogs at the time was one written by Lisa Congdon.  I was her biggest fan lurker (let's be honest, here) and was just obsessed about her art and watching her develop as an artist.  I read about her departure from the corporate world and her immersion in the art world.  I read about her fabulous apartment, her freaking adorable dogs and her new partner.  I felt like I knew her.

I just found this:


Lisa Congdon - Like Knows Like from Like Knows Like on Vimeo.

I've gotten out of the habit of following her blogs, but I hear about her from time to time (and it's becoming more common, in fact) online and I'm so happy to find her thriving and producing such amazing work.

I watched this video and felt as though I was visiting with an old college friend I hadn't seen in years.

And if you like Lisa, you should maybe also watch this:


Sigh, she's so wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree!! I've loved her work for awhile now. Thanks so much for sharing these videos!

    ReplyDelete