- re-hemmed my pinstriped wool pants, which had shrunken in the wash (and THAT is why I always leave a generous hem allowance at the legs)
- did some tidying up
- did some cooking (potato leek soup - yum)
- went out for brunch with some friends
- finished my red mittens
- helped my mom learn how to use SketchUp, remotely over the internet
- looked after a friend's dog
- bought a new interior design book and the latest Dwell mag
- went grocery shopping (Hey, do you guys have "Bulk Barn" in the States?)
- observed guiltily as my husband did all the dishes, laundry, and dusting (but not guiltily enough to actually pitch in...I've got a conscience, but I'm not stupid)
- helped my husband vacuum (am I the only one who second-guesses the spelling of that word every time?)
- cleaned the bathroom (yuck...I deserve a medal)
And yes, I was wearing the mittens while taking the photos. I may have been in "the hind end of nowhere", but I still had to look good, no?
Have a great week!